Monday, March 7, 2011

MIA

School/studying/homework/midterms=no time=no bueno

This weekend I went to Idaho with my daddy to visit Seth and Jenn! It was SO MUCH FUN! I've missed them. My dad and I had a fun time on our drive up, talking about politics/government/taxes etc. and singing to Tim McGraw (and others) while eating the BEST chocolate licorice EVER, milk duds, and dill sunflower seeds. Saturday we had breakfast (biscuits and gravy with eggs, sausage, hash browns, and strawberry french toast! Seth had 2 baseball games. It was cold! (I slept and studied in the car for part of the game when he wasn't playing) For dinner we had authentic Mexican which was AMAZING! Then we watched Killers, which was pretty good. Sunday Seth had 2 more games and then we drove home. We didn't take any pictures but we sure enjoyed ourselves. 

I am assuming there won't be many posts this week... History midterm Wednesday, Accounting midterm Monday, New Testament midterm Thursday.... the list goes on and on. 

In the meantime enjoy these lovely wedding pictures from my favorite blog-greenweddingshoes. Her dress/necklace is pure perfection along with his no socks and Sperry's! I love it all!
I miss fashion..... I miss spending all my time looking at inspirational pictures and creating/designing/sewing. I hope I find time to mix the two aspects of my life. Fashion and school. If not now, hopefully this summer. I need it back in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment