Saturday, September 24, 2011

MIA

Sorry friends.
I also apologize to myself.
This blog is being neglected.
Not by want.
But because I literally do not have time.
I guess if this is my journal it is documenting how much free time I don't have.
My hours are scheduled all day with class and work.
When I am not doing one of those things I have a long list of homework.
I don't even have time to paint my nails.
Keep my room cleaned.
Pick out cute clothes.
Take 30 minutes to just relax.
Etc.

Well I better go. I am in the library and have a TON of studying to do.
and not enough time to do it.

I did have a little fun last night though.
Tay invited me to the BYU football game.
Then we ate french fries (because that is ALL I crave these days).

Oh, and please pick up Gavin DeGraw's new CD-Sweeter. It is perfect.



Maybe sometime soon I can find an hour to update.
Not likely.

1 comment: