Thursday, September 8, 2011

pondering...

If I go a few more weeks on my insanely busy/not enough sleep schedule.. will I get used to it so it won't affect me as much??? and I won't be almost falling asleep...continuously.. throughout the entire day?

It's only going downhill from here...I'm only in week 2 of school..

2 weeks from today are my first 3 midterms...

I'm already stressing. HA.

at least I have a library buddy to suffer with.

Thanks Taylor.

I just hope this semester doesn't take it's toll on me like FIT did... where I turned into a walking dead person..looked horrible....went up a dress size.........etc.

SCARY!!! Life @ FIT May 2010



HAHAHAhA I was looking through my FIT pictures... and found some more from finals week (December 2009)... YIKES. They are funny so I'll post them... even though I should be doing Statistics right now.........................ACTUALLY just visit my blog post about FINALS WEEK. More explanation, more pictures..


and again while wasting precious time... I stumbled across this blog post that is called "a day in the life of a designer" another insight to my old life at FIT.

Okay..enough down time (it's been my only so far this week)... back to work.

1 comment:

  1. I read in your About Me section that you are majoring in Business Management: Entrepreneurship. My brother just started this fall in the program too. My dad is a professor and teaches in Entrepreneurship and my husband is applying soon for it! Big entrepreneurship family, seriously raised to think that way. Crazy crazy. Just thought I would share? ha.

    ReplyDelete