Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday


My life........ is awesome.

7:00am Alarm SNOOZE
7:30am Shower/get ready/breakfast/make lunch/etc...
9:00am Leave for the BYU Library. aka the dungeon.
9:15am Start organizing and Entrepreneurship homework. Found this "start-up" company. love it. COLOURlovers.
10:00am Read Human Development textbook (Exam this weekend)
11:00am Read materials/brainstorm for my 6 page Human Development paper. (Due Thursday)
12:00pm Finished making my stats flash cards (Exam this weekend)

my failed attempt at a sad face... hahaha

12:30pm Studied for Physical Science (Exam this weekend)
6:30pm Finally had enough of Physical Science (only got through 5 of 9 chapters), needed food, and had a massive headache so I got taco bell in the Wilkinson center.
7:00pm Made my way over to the stadium for some BYU vs UTAH football


10:00pm Left the game early because we got destroyed... depressing.
10:45pm Finally made it home.

Yes, I was on BYU campus for 13 hours. On a Saturday. and I STILL have so much homework and studying to do. 3 exams this weekend. THREE. come on...... AND it's the TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT on FRIDAY!!!!! and Gavin DeGraw's new CD FINALLY comes out on TUESDAY! oh, and did I mention I got sick this week too... ya. it's been a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment