Monday, February 27, 2012

birthday fun and farewell

Thursday: 
I was feeling super sick so I left the library early, met up with my lovely Talyn for some ice cream, then slept for 9 whole hours (I haven't done that in FOREVER.) I'm on the "black" list at Farr's (they call me when black licorice is in) so Talyn and I HAD to go. I got black licorice, salted caramel, and a little cake batter topped with cheesecake bites, cookie dough, and mochi. Yum.

Friday: 
I went to Jazz class (for the first time in weeks) and it was so nice! THEN it was time for my monthly massage which was AMAZING only I wish it was 2 hours longer! I met up with my friend Adrian for lunch at Guru's (sweet potato fries). Since it was Nordstrom's last day....I bought some shoes!


I also stopped in at Gap (I may have purchased a few items) then went to the library to get some work done.



Taylor took me out to dinner, we were hoping for Red Lobster but there was a long wait so we went to Macaroni Grill. I had their Mushroom Ravioli and it was super delicious. He spoiled me (like always) with a beautiful bracelet. He noticed that I didn't have any black jewelry to accessorize with so he found something perfect that I can now wear with my black! So thoughtful.

 

Saturday: 
Seth and Jenn came to town so I hung with them in the AM. Jenn opened her birthday presents (her birthday was on Friday). I cleaned and tried (unsuccessfully) to get homework done. Sy wanted to go to Sonic so him, Bain, Jenn, and I made a Sonic run (onion rings and cranberry limeade), then we stopped at the Sweet Tooth Fairy (Jenn and I got FREE cupcakes because of our birthday.)

 

We went to Ruby River for dinner. FREAKING DELICIOUS!! Best prime rib and horseradish EVER! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Then we made some dessert for our parties tomorrow.


Sunday: 
Sy's farewell was at 9 AM. It was a cry fest. Sy, the family pew, etc..all bawling. It was also PACKED-all the way into the gym (popular boy), such a stud. He did SUCH an amazing job! I am so proud of him. He leaves on Wednesday for the Provo MTC for 3 weeks, then he is off to Peru for 2 years. I'll miss that sweetheart.



The BOYS
Our Michigan Friends
Bainy and Her Friends
Aunt Leslee and Uncle Legrand
The Besties from Michigan
Family!!!


We ate yummy Biscuits and Gravy, fruit, and cake (carrot, banana, and chocolate), then we went to the Single's Ward where Sy spoke again. 



It was also my twenty-second birthday, so I celebrated with some friends/family and dessert!

my girls
Brick, Talyn and Colby
midget sandwich with Talyn and Kiara

 


22 candles-blew out 21...

supposed to have a heart shaped filling...

Smore's chocolate bar
Ipod speakers
A Lucky Child
Michael Kors watch (split with Granny)
J.Crew dress
Michael Kors shoes (split with Mommy)
(not pictured) Dolce and Gabbana "Light Blue" perfume

 Thank you to all my wonderful amazing friends and family who made this weekend awesome. 

This week will be miserable... didn't do homework for 3 days.. LOTS of catching up to do.. LOTS...

1 comment:

  1. ok i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress on the farewell day!!!!
    also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i'm sad i missed it :( i need to play with you soon!
    can't believe there's a black licorice list... did you know that's my favorite? maybe we should do a farr's run next time it's in then.
    love the gap sweater.
    love you.
    miss you!!!!!
    can't believe sy is leaving. so so so sad for you.
    but hopefully it will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete