Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Wish-List

  1.  In my dreams: I would LOVE to be able to design/make/wear a formal gown out in the city to a restaurant or an event....the ONLY reason I wish I were famous is because I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WEAR FORMAL GOWNS!!!!! I am so jealous. This is a dream of mine. Wear a gorgeous gown to dinner with my Valentine and then come home, have home-made dessert (still dressed up) and then dance around the house...with candles and music... ah I am such a romantic.
  2. My non-romantic side: Shopping spree at J.Crew (I just went through their website and somehow ended up with $2000 of clothes/shoes/jewelry in my wishlist..)
  3. Currently, my ideal night would be: NOT doing homework, cuddling up on the couch to actually relax and fall asleep watching a movie with my sweetheart. With a nice warm blanket, guru's sweet potato fries, some chocolate (in any form-since it is snowing I wouldn't mind the hot liquid form) and maybe pass a couple love notes...
  4. In reality: I'll be teaching Jazz in the a.m., then going to work, then going to class, then doing homework all evening. The library is my Valentine. Maybe I'll buy myself some chocolate covered cinnamon bears....
I'd be SO good at this holiday. Once I am married, my husband better watch out!! I love everything about LOVE so this holiday has my name written all over it. Showing people that I love them is literally my favorite thing. I love pampering those I love with goodies and kindness..

One day February 14th will be an amazing day. People hate this holiday but not me. I think it is wonderful. Yes we should show our love everyday but why not dedicate a day just to LOVE? I think it is perfect.


Pamper the ones  you love this season!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment