Sunday, February 19, 2012

nothing much.

It's been a long week. 
filled with chocolates.
homework. 
not enough sleep.
selling gorgeous wedding gowns.
fufu berry jones soda.
and.
some much needed relaxing. 

Coming up..
more tests and homework.
Jenn's Birthday.
massage.
Seth and Jenn visit.
Sy's farewell talk.
My 22nd Birthday. 
Sy enters the MTC. 

Since I have nothing else to post...here are some recent J.Crew pictures that I have saved to my desktop. LOVE the bright vibrant colors.



and happy sunday.
a thought from church..
"Don't let the busyness of life blind you from the pearls hidden in plain sight." 

and a recommended talk. 
October 2010 General Conference

happy no-school tomorrow. 
although for me that just means, no class but I'll still be on campus ALL day studying...it never ends.

1 comment: