Saturday, June 14, 2014

My 24th Birthday

My birthday happened almost four months ago... so I will just quickly post the few photos I have.

I turned 24 on a Wednesday - I worked at Avenia Bridal in the morning and then Taylor got home from school/work at 7:00. I wasn't feeling well nor did I really care to celebrate much so I told Taylor we should just go to Taco Bell - but instead he took me to get one of my favorite foods - Crab Legs. Always a spoiler. He also got me two of my favorite candies - Tootsie Rolls and Dark Side Skittles - along with a necklace and bracelet. The bracelet has a place where we can get something engraved on it but we still have not figured out what exactly we want to have it say and the necklace is purple amethyst stones that match my green amethyst stone I wear daily that Taylor got me for Christmas a few years ago. He is always so sweet and thoughtful!

My family got me a black wool trench coat I had been wanting forever from J.Crew - unfortunately right around my birthday was right when it started to warm up so I don't think I even have a photo of my wearing it (which also means we got it at the end of season sale - score!) I can't wait for fall! And my in-laws got me the perfect Cole Haan bag that I adore and is the perfect size for carrying around my design portfolio.







^^necklace

^^bracelet and bag

I can't believe Taylor and I will be a quarter century old next winter. AND we will have spent 10 out of our 25 years of life together! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment