Thursday, June 26, 2014

Provo Fashion Week Spring 2014 Collection


I am so grateful that I was able to design and sew a collection for Provo's first Fashion Week!

I was inspired by a few pieces of fabric that I  have had for awhile as well as some new fabric that I swatched in NYC last summer. My collection grew into a colorful assortment of sparkly pieces that graduated from cool to warm tones. I was very happy with how it all came together. All the colors ended up working together and I was able to use so many gorgeous fabrics. Mixing ready-to-wear and formal is something I love and gave a nice variety to my collection. 

See my first runway collection that was debuted last Spring here.

Model: Dania (Miss Lehi) @misslehi



Model: Halley @halley_bish


Model: Kat (Posh By Kat) @thekatfrazier



Model: Kristin (Wild One Forever) @kristinrosedavis




Model: Bain @bainelle


Model: Melanie @mell713

Model: Naomi @naomitannerxo

Model: Ashlee @ashleeells



Model: Megan @meglskalla


Model: Melanie @mell713

Model: Bethany (Kiss Me Darling) @kissmedarlingblog



Model: Melanie @mell713










LC Photography

Thanks to all the amazing people who supported me!








No comments:

Post a Comment