Wednesday, June 18, 2014

randoms from march - may

All the random photos from my phone and camera that don't have a full post dedicated to them...

march


 ^^dinner with the family at La Jolla Groves

 ^^dinner at Guru's for Mommy's birthday

 ^^BYU Investment Banking Club banquet

^^pi (e) day

april

 ^^Black Sheep Cafe - during Priesthood Session 

 ^^Provo Fashion Week!!

 ^^Taco Bell decided to give us an ENTIRE bag of sauce.. haha

 ^^2nd to last semester complete at BYU


 ^^My adorable sister had her last Orem Dance Company concert


 ^^aBree Original prom dress

^^my amazing dance teacher from The Dance Club, my friend, the sweet woman who hired me at BYU and recommended me for multiple dance positions, and one of the most amazing/loving/inspirational/fun woman I know passed away in a fatal car accident

may

^^Celebrated our one year anniversary a few days early at The Chocolate for a cupcake version of our wedding cake - We finished all the cake before we had a chance to freeze it. Chocolate and Salted Caramel.



 ^^Taylor surprised me with this watch that has been on my wish list!! It is GORGEOUS!

^^Still using wedding gift cards - score! Free dinner at Terra Mia

^^Wouldn't feel like summer without J Dawgs

^^One thing we'll miss a lot this summer..golfing

^^My daddy is a drink making pro!

^^Best summer meal at Riverside Country Club

^^Explored Maple Lake with Tay Tay




^^Draper Temple Date

^^Memorial Day at the cemeteries



^^Another Utah summer favorite we'll miss


^^Had my last day at Avenia Bridal after 3 years of working there

^^My cute mommy is a seamstress for Avenia


^^Family golf date at Riverside Country Club

1 comment: