Sunday, April 15, 2012

3 down, 3 to go

The past week was CRAZY busy.
3 finals down.

-MCOM 320 (Advanced Business Writing) written portion
-MCOM 3320 multiple choice
-ARTHC 201 
-and DANCE 231 is done, they tested Saturday morning at 8 AM

I studied (aka memorized) like crazy and think I did pretty well on all three...

Now the hard ones.

-BUS M 301 (Finance)
-ECON 110

ugh. I don't think I have adequate time to study for both....it'll be tough.

I gave my body a little break last night and this morning though - it needed a little rest (plus isn't that what Sunday is for?).

Taylor and I had a final last night (Saturday) at 8 PM so when we finished at 9:30 we made a stop at Guru's for sweet potato fries to-go and just sat on a couch, watched the news, and ate. It felt SO nice to NOT be in the library on the hard wooden chairs. To take a couple hours and relax.

I followed up with 8 hours of sleep, a nice talk with Talyn (did I mentioned she moved in for a couple weeks?), a long shower, a quick mani/pedi, church, more Talyn (and Bain) time, a little (finals week) shopping on jcrew.com and now my relaxation is over.

The other final I have is LDS Marriage and Family, so I am studying for that tonight!

(I surely didn't have time for the little relaxation/break...but my body did, and it's got to go super hard core for the next 4 days, I just hope I don't regret it!)

And... here is a bit from Easter (Church with the family, Easter egg baskets/hunt/breakfast, THE LAST EVER EPISODE OF ONE TREE HILL (I am SUPER sad....One Tree Hill has been my show since it came out in 8th grade, I will miss it terribly), Easter dinner (my favorite meal of all time), and then I went up with Taylor to his granny's house). It was a lovely day.

Easter baskets with the Family


My daddy..... haha bunny style

I won the Easter Egg hunt!

opening my treasures

Lamb, asparagus, rice pilaf, curried fruit, pistachio jell-o salad, rainbow jell-o



1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE that picture of your dad! hahaha I think I laugh every time I look at it! He is great.

    ReplyDelete