Sunday, April 1, 2012

Best compliment ever..


"You definitely look more like an East Coast girl!" -Bride @ Avenia Bridal from Boston

Thank you, I try!

I haven't posted an outfit in FOREVER - but I had a little time before work today to snap a picture. Since it was so warm and sunny I decided to go for a very bright and fun look.



Shirt, Cardigan, Pants, Shoes, Belt, Earrings, Blue and Yellow Bracelet: J.Crew
Pearl Necklace: Gifted from Debbie (Nordstrom I think)
Amethyst Necklace: Gifted from Taylor
Green Bracelet: aBree Original 
Watch: Michael Kors

------

Remeber the Trunk Show I mentioned?
I think Matthew Christopher may be my new favorite wedding gown designer.
He does AMAZING bead work (which I LOVE) and is reasonably priced for the intricate details and gorgeous designs that he produces ($3,500-5,500) ((I know that may sound like a lot...(since most Utah County dresses sell for under $1,000) but it is SO not compared to the rest of the world))
SO... while I had the opportunity to.. I tried on some gowns after work yesterday
(I've never really tried on gowns before..once in 2009, the first time I went to Avenia Bridal, I tried on one for fun, and I put on one a couple months ago to help a photographer pick out a dress for a shoot because her model wasn't there - and since I never even went prom/homecoming dress shopping either... I thought, "Hey, I work at a bridal store and I've never even had the experience, (and since when I do get married, I won't be dress shopping either (I'll be making my own) so, "why not?!")

Come try them on! Purchase a Matthew Christopher for your wedding day! (it's so worth it) AND they are 10% off when you purchase at our trunk show (going on until Saturday, April 7)

Disclaimer: All the gowns are size 12 so, they do not fit well and are not proportionate to my body

I snapped some pictures to show off the gorgeous details 




Gorgeous peacock design, the skirt is UNREAL!! I wish I had a better picture of it


Unbelievable silhouette!! So beautiful.

LOVE the bead work!! SO pretty



Again. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


My mommy's favorite
(this one was originally strapless but Matthew Christopher worked with us and built in sleeves and shoulders exclusively for Avenia Bridal!)


And for fun, this is not a Matthew Christopher but a custom Nancy Barrus Couture
It is our best-selling dress and so I thought I'd try it on
I can see why it is
I don't even love lace and this was just GORGEOUS on
Super flattering and simply classic

So, make an appointment at Avenia Bridal!
801-373-0194

No comments:

Post a Comment