Thursday, April 12, 2012

let it begin..

Reading days + 6 finals
Tay and I are all geared up and ready to go


complete with all the essentials


HUGE BAG OF GOODIES INCLUDE:
Wheat Thins
Cheez-its
Pumpkin seeds
Gardetto's
Nutri-Grain Bars - raspberry
Fiber One - oats and caramel bars
Power Bars - chocolate
Carrotts
1 pack of crumb donuts
Newton's Fruit Thins - blueberry brown sugar
Cadbury Eggs
Easter candy: Jelly beans and mini candy bars
(P.S. I'll post about Easter..maybe this weekend?)


and my famous locker blanket..
cause it is cold in the library and it's nice and soft for power naps!

And since it's been awhile since I've shared something substantial...
I wrote an email to my dance classes thanking them for a great semester and sharing my testimony...so I'll share some of it with you too!

"I want you all to know that our bodies are gifts from our loving Heavenly Father. The ability to move and dance and learn was given to us by Him so that we could enjoy this life and grow as sons and daughters. I truly know that God loves each one of us and truly wants nothing but the best for His children. Let Him help you become all that you dream to be. Don’t spend time comparing yourself to others; we are all individuals with specific and divine talents that aren’t meant to be competed against. We are all unique and that is how we become perfect. Take what you have and love it! Let it become a joyous part of your life and don’t dwell on the negatives. Be happy with who you are and know that you are loved by our amazing Father in Heaven.

If you are looking for a good, quick summer read I highly recommend, You Are Better than You Think You Are, by Ardeth G. Kapp.

I’ve included some of my favorite quotes from her book below:

“I knew that if I were functioning on my own I would have a legitimate reason to feel inadequate, but when I did my best to prepare and then trusted in the Lord, he would magnify me far beyond my natural ability.”

“We may be insignificant and contemptible in our own eyes and in the eyes of others, but the truth remains that we are the children of God and He has actually given His angels-invisible beings of power and might-charge concerning us, and they watch over us and have us in their keeping.”

“You are created by a very special person and that makes you special. You are better than you think you are-and with our Saviors help, you can be better yet. He is counting on each one of us.”

“May we cherish each and every day, even with its ups and downs, and protect ourselves from becoming consumed in what may sometimes seem like the big things, which might rob us of all the little things that are the very essence of life.” "

happy studying!
If you need me I'll be here, hibernating in the HBLL, until Thursday at 3 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment