Monday, April 30, 2012

first week of no school

It's been a busy week...

25+ hours at Avenia
10 hours of custom work 
Saying "bye" to Taylor
and getting sick

Taylor left for Dallas yesterday - he'll be there through July
ugh. No bueno. 
Before he left we...

Had lunch at noodles and co. 
Watched my sister's Orem Dance Company concert


Went to City Creek
 And had dinner at The Roof 
(I sadly only had my ipod so the pictures are horrible quality)

I wish we had full body pictures..
On me: Cashmere sweater, wool pants, suede booties (not pictured), and Bracelets - J.Crew
On him: Shirt-Nordstrom, Tie/Chinos/Sperry's/Timex-J.Crew, Jacket-Gap


 I somehow failed to take a picture of our 3 dessert plates, we tried at least 13 different kinds (it was a buffet) and they were all amazing!!! 

The view from our table!
(He spoils me!)

Saturday I got sick and Sunday I was stuck in bed all day
I meant to take outfit pictures and didn't (well I have two)
I'm not quite in my summer routine yet, once I get better I'll pick it up and get on a good schedule. 
(Which means more projects to blog about)

Mom:
Skirt-J.Crew
Shirt-Target
Jacket-Park City (a shop on Main Street)
Shoes-?
Earrings-aBree Original 

(my 2 not too exciting outfits)

outfit 1:
Shirt-Urban Outfitters (my favorite t-shirts!)
Pants and Belt-J.Crew
Earrings-Cherry Lane (gifted)
Shoes-Kaleidoscope/Farylrobin 
Bracelets-J.Crew and aBree Original 

outfit 2 (love chambray with white jeans):
Shirt-J.Crew
Pants-Hudson
Shoes-Michael Kors
Earrings-Banana Republic
Bracelets-J.Crew and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment