Friday, May 4, 2012

week 2 of summer

Still sick...
in bed.
BUT the doctor gave me an antibiotic so hopefully it kills whatever is going though my body.

I felt better mid-week, then it hit again this morning.
While feeling better I...
  • Talked wedding with Talyn
  • Missed Taylor
  • Met up with Katie!! YAY! At Fashion Place Mall for some Cheesecake Factory, J.Crew, and Nordstrom 
  • Deep cleaned my room/bathroom (scrub and bleach deep clean!) 
    • meant to finish today but am not feeling up to it... 
  • Took a tour of the Riverside Country Club gym where I'll be working out everyday (once this sickness leaves me alone)
  • Went through the build up of magazines and J.Crew catalogs, cut out the things that inspire me, and for the rest of the day I plan to get caught up on my inspiration binders that I started last year! (Check one thing off of the summer to-do list)  
    • might as well do something productive while I'm stuck in bed with Netflix. (I need a new show to get addicted to... I did Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, One Tree Hill, White Collar...I tried Friday Night Lights (It's been recommended by multiple people... I'm in 2 episodes and I am far from hooked....) 
  • Pinned....(now that I have time!)
I just want to feel better!!!!! PLEASE! I want to workout and feel productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment