Tuesday, May 22, 2012

pictures

My sister needed to take some pictures for her photo class... (Bain styled the shoot and did my hair - I edited these, she is editing them herself at school as well)


Chambray shirt and Jacket: J.Crew; Jeans: Hudson; Heels: Michael Kors; Earrings: Nordstrom; Watch: Michael Kors; Tie: belt from Urban Outfitters pants








On the topic of pictures...

This summer one of my goals is to catch up on my scrapbooking. My life is documented by me from 6th grade until I graduated high school. I only have my freshman year at BYU to complete until my scrapbooks catch up to my blog books that I have printed. Once I finish that... my life story is pretty much complete. I also have a "Taylor and I" scrapbook (pre-mission), so I am making a post-mission one.

I finished the post-mission scrapbook today and tomorrow I will start on the one of my freshman year!

 pre-mission (on top) : September 2005-May 2009
post-mission : May 2011-present


clockwise: dec 2005; may 2008; may 2009; 2010; july 2011; feb 2012
I have one more picture and some news to share..

I'm going to DALLAS!
AND I have a new job. I was hired to teach another Jazz class! Yay, starting in June I have 3 jobs; Avenia, BYU Jazz,  and this other teaching position. Which means I have a lot of sewing and projects I need to get done before things get too busy!

I can't believe May is almost over - I've been out of school for a month... 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment