Monday, May 7, 2012

a few of my favorite things...

  • Farr's Licorice ice cream (via Harmon's)
  • SKYPE (my new favorite thing! Will make this summer SO much easier)
  • Late night cookie and french fry runs with my little sis. (IN-N-OUT)
  • Yoga and working out (felt so nice today, it's been way too long!)
  • Little chat with Elder Sy (planning our Mother's day phone (skype) chat) and picture!

He made it - Lima Peru

  • J.Crew - literally have a 4 inch pile of cut-outs from their catalogs (seriously!) that I am putting into my inspiration binders
  • Antibiotics (I am FINALLY feeling better)
  • Ernie's Sports Deli- Slam dunk, champ, and heavy hitter are the best (and the chocolate cake)
  • Avocado's (I seriously put them on everything), they make life better
  • Tan stripes and teal (I just need a tan) 

 Shirt, Skirt, Pearls, Bracelet, Earrings: J.Crew
Shoes, Watch: Michael Kors
(not loving the shoe choice...should have worn my teal heels instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment