Saturday, May 5, 2012

...

I failed to mention in the last post that another thing I did was go to lunch with my daddy. He was invited to a fancy lunch (@ Communal in Provo) and I was his + 1.

On me: dress/blazer-J.Crew, belt-Flower Basket, shoes-Seychelles

Orem High had their prom tonight, Bain is not old enough to go but her friends got ready here at our house. Super cute! (I miss getting all dressed up and going to school dances!-mostly just the getting all dressed up part... not necessarily the actual high school dance...)

Bain, Ellie, Liz, and Erika
 Oh high school...

Sophomore Year 2006

Prom with Taylor (dress J.Crew (added sleeves))

Junior Year 2006-2007

Homecoming: Orem's with Seth, MV's with Greg (pictured) (dress aBree Original); Preference with Brady (dress J.Crew (lace bolero-aBree Original)); Sweethearts with Taylor (skirt aBree Original), Prom: Orem with Lehi, MV with Joey (pictured) (dress and jewelry aBree Original)
 
Senior Year 2007-2008

Homecoming with Landon (dress aBree Original); Preference (masquerade) with Ryan (pictured with Kenzie because I can't find a full body with Ryan) (dress The Perfect Dress (wore for Jr. Miss pageant)); Prom: Orem's with Taylor (pictured) (dress aBree Original), MV's with Greg (wore homecoming dress)
(The weirdest part is that 3 out of the 5 guys pictured are married/engaged... I'm getting so old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment