Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Party with Bain

My parents, Seth, and Jenn left for Vegas on Sunday so it was just Bain and I. We had so much fun!!!

First off, my Relief Society lesson went well.. so that was good!

 Shirt/Dress/Shoes/Bracelet: J.Crew
Belt: Flower Basket
Bracelet: gifted
Earrings: aBree Original

After church we made Green Chili Soup and I cleaned my room (switched out my winter clothes for summer clothes and got rid of some old things) - always a good feeling.


Monday Bain and I worked out at RCC then stopped at Target. I finally bought myself a Timex (only $35!!) It is gorgeous, I also bought two bands ($7 each) to go with it (navy and khaki).


After Target we were planning on getting a Champ and getting home by 11 am so that I could eat and get to work by noon. BUT.... my car decided to not start. And naturally everyone is out of town. My dad was calling people, Taylor was calling people... finally my cousin was able to come help me out. STRESSFUL! But it is such a blessing to have so many great people in my life who were willing to help me out. (While waiting Bain did walk over and get us our Champ and I made it to work only 20 minutes late.)

After work Bain and I went up to Park City (in my brother's car) to the outlets......(after stopping at Bajio for lunch/dinner)




J.Crew Factory + Memorial Day Promos + 20% off coupon + $75 gift card = happy

(This is both of our purchases combined + a few items not pictured {gifts})

We got $904.05 worth of clothes for only $378.03

 We saved more money then we spent... we call that AWESOME.

We also stopped at the Nike outlet where there were some pretty good deals as well. 

I really do need to STOP tempting myself and not go to any store EVER again this summer. Even if I do get good deals. AND timeless pieces. I'm suppose to save this summer - not spend...

And here are our two songs of summer (one is just simply amazing...the other one, annoyingly cheesy but somehow catchy - I hated it FOREVER but now it is just funny)

Everything is Sound - Jason Mraz


hahaha
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
and the music video is prime!




Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment