Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn

It is finally here.
I had to turn the heater on in my car.
It rained.
I'm wearing a sweater!
The colors are changing.
The pumpkin bread has been made - twice already.
Caramel apples and popcorn are on their way.
Sweats and scarfs every morning.
Hot chocolate and cider for breakfast.
Cozy cuddling with a big blanket.
Loved ones all around. 
Playing card games by the fire. 
Wearing boots and tights.
= Happiness. 


Finally a sweater!
Sweater Cardigan: Gap; Shirt: Anthropologie; Pants: J.Crew; Shoes: Farylrobin; Watch: Michael Kors; Earrings: Francesca's

I chose this outfit first because I wanted to wear this sweater (it is definitely a Fall only sweater because the arms are too big to wear a coat over for when it gets really cold) and second because this mint green shirt was one of my most favorite purchases this year and since the sleeves are bigger they work with this sweater but not much else and I feel like I won't be able to wear it until it gets warm again.


All my lovelies had Girls Night last Friday, how we all managed to get together on the same night was a happy miracle! 

We had french toast (our classic favorite) and pumpkin bread (that we made into french toast - legit I know). It was all delicious and perfect. We then ended the night with The Lucky One. So good!!!! It was my second time seeing it and I loved it just as much this time around.

I have the best, best friends ever! My two FIT-ers (Emily and Katie) and my lifelong bestie (Talyn).


Time for comfy craft time! I FINALLY got my sewing room all situated for the big projects coming up!!! I have Taylor's sweatshirt to keep me company, nice soft slippers, the softest gap body pants EVER, One Tree Hill (netflix), organization, a new patterning table, and I'm all set.

Wedding dress
Bridesmaid's skirts
Wedding decorations
Cutting Fashion BYU Fashion Show Line
and more!

Details to come. This Fall is going to be a busy one! I'm already so overwhelmed and stressed just thinking about it all. But I am excited! Good things are happening.

3 comments: