Thursday, September 13, 2012

perfect day

Today is pretty picture-perfect (or at least if the rest of the day goes as planned, it should be.)

  • It is my day off
  • I woke up early (6:30) and headed to the temple
  • The weather is FINALLY cooling down, it has been about 65 degrees and I love it (again that was at 9am so I am sure it will heat up during the day) SWEATERS and hot cocoa are on the way!!!
  • I ate a yummy breakfast of; fried egg with honey whole wheat toast and a peach.
  • I went to Pilates (p.s. I can't walk from Tuesday's class.. my thighs! and I don't think I will be able to walk any easier tomorrow but I LOVE WORKING OUT! I LOVE Pilates. I will post part of the workout we did in class today. It was killer and awesome! 
  • I am working on wedding planning, sketching, cleaning, etc. today and this week so hopefully I can start sewing next week!!! I LOVE WEDDING PLANNING! 
  • Girls afternoon with my lovelies, Talyn and Kiara which means DILL DIP. Yum. 
  • I am doing a trial run of Bain's homecoming hair and makeup (it's her first dance this Saturday, and she is going with the boy she likes, I am SUPER excited for her!) 
  • Skype time with Taylor! (best part of my day)
  • Late girls night with my Cold Stone dance besties; (Jen (who recently announced she is pregnant!), Megan (who is also pregnant and due in December), and Kenzie (who is waiting for her missionary/dating/going to school/playing N64).
I love September.
(and not being in school)
(and having a day off of work)

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I'm envying you right now? I want to have time to do all of this like right now haha

    ReplyDelete