Friday, September 14, 2012

Healthy Breakfast + Outfit

I know this blog is a mix of fashion, personal life, fitness, food, etc. 

So today I will share a great healthy breakfast and what I wore to work today.

Roasted 7-Grain Cream of the West Hot Cereal  
Ingredients: Hard red spring wheat, oats, barley, rye, triticale, soft white wheat, spelt, and extra wheat bran. No salt, sugar or preservatives.
with
Fresh peaches, blueberries, and agave nectar



And for the outfit: 
Somehow these two necklaces ended up on the same hook in my room and I knew I had to wear them together. I haven't worn this chambray for a while and once I tried a couple pants on, I decided it was a skirt day (new purchase - new favorite staple item, I've already worn it twice and I've had it for a week). I went with one of my favorite summer shoes since soon enough, it will be fall. 



(sorry for the strange shadows in the picture)

Shirt: J.Crew, Skirt: J.Crew, Necklaces: J.Crew/Anthropologie, Earrings: Francesca's, Watch: Timex, Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment