Monday, February 18, 2013

Cutting Fashion!! (part one)

I don't even know where to begin.

It was amazing and inspiring to watch my looks go down the runway.

I was leaning away from the idea of designing - heading more toward the idea of wedding planning, until the show. Now I just don't know. It is so incredible to see my designs come to life!

It was such a blessing.

I am so grateful for the talent that God has given me and for my parents supporting me in my dream to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology.

Thank you to all my amazing models and to all my friends/family/loved ones who came to support me. You truly mean so much to me!

Part one: my dear fans (those who I got pictures with)..

Mrs. Gillett - my high school sewing teacher

Sister Lawrence and Joni - ward friends

sweet Brick

Seth and Jenn
Aunt Leslee and Becky
Sandra and my soon-to-be Mother-in-law Debbie
Bainy
Mommy
Cute models!
My collection
Taylor
Sweet mommy again
Kendall and Emily
yay for Talyn and Colby
Talyn, awkward face me.., Colby, and Kiara
sweet Mckenzie
awesome fan!!

John and Becky
Daddy!
Adeline (fellow designer and co-worker at Avenia)
my sweet fiance

Thank you everyone who has supported me along the way! Pictured and not pictured. I'm so grateful for your love and kind words.

More to come (I had to break it up into smaller posts or it would be too daunting of a task to get it all blogged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment