Monday, February 11, 2013

Life currently.

You guys.....

 My life is too busy.

So I will post when I get the time to.

The fashion show was incredible! Pictures to come.

Soon.

I really shouldn't have taken classes this semester. Or at least not as many.

And no matter how much I planned in September - this wedding is so stressful. So many people to please and deadlines to make. It'll all be worth it come May 4th! When Taylor and I are happily married and relaxing on our honeymoon.

Today will be the first time in my whole life I will not have studied for an exam. Awesome. Here I come Acc 241 - Business Law.

And there are things on my to-do list since the beginning of January that I have yet to complete. 

I pray that God will make up the difference.





I'm so grateful for my amazing/loving/selfless mom/personal assistant/seamstress. 
For my gorgeous models.
For my sweet fiance.
And for all those who came out to support me.
Thank you!!
 

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented!! What a great collection! love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete