Sunday, February 17, 2013

why....

Why is it that your body ALWAYS gets sick at the worst times...

This week was suppose to be all about catching up - not catching a cold on Wednesday that progressively got worse and worse. I thought I'd get over it quickly - that I'd be better by the weekend but nope. Saturday was the worst of it. The day I was scheduled at Avenia for 7 hours and was suppose to go out to dinner for Valentine's Day. Instead it was laying on Taylor's bed all day in and out of consciousness with my box of Kleenex's and Mentholatum ointment feeling like my head would explode while Taylor deep cleaned his room. Romantic I know. He even let me borrow his eye mask. At least I had someone to keep me company rather than laying all alone in my own bad all day. And at least that person was my amazingly caring and loving fiance. I could hardly even look at a computer screen for more than ten minutes without my head hurting too much so I wasn't able to be productive at all. We had soup from Zupas for Valentine's dinner. At least I love Zupas. Especially their cauliflower soup. Naturally we ended the night (on opposite ends of the couch - trying NOT to get Taylor sick) falling asleep to Ghost Adventures. I sadly could only sleep for less than 30 minute intervals at a time because I'd either wake up because my mouth was so dry and I could hardly breathe - or the opposite, having to go to the bathroom so bad because I drank SO much water all day.

Sickness is the worst.

3 un-productive Saturdays in a row (1. cramps = daggers in my stomach/nausea/migraine; 2. fashion show; 3. cold = sinus head exploding kind). Not good. So behind. At least there is no school on Monday.

75 days until it's all over and I'll be honeymooning with my sweetheart.

We did find some cute little memories from the start of our love - way back in 2005. So sweet - Taylor literally kept every single thing I ever gave him.

And..
Thanks for listening to my vent session. Happy Sunday. 

1 comment: