Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Last week - aBree Fashion

I have so many pending posts - and no time.

The next 3 months are going to be CRAZY. So much school, so much planning.

The fashion show is this weekend!! I'm so excited (then I can cross that off the list).

2 exams and 1 assignment to go this week - Accounting Bus Law and Marketing Management exams, Personal Finance assignment. 

Honeymoon planned - check. Now to find an apartment for the fall. And finalize summer plans. And... oh how the list just goes on and on.

Wedding dress -------------- Next most important task! Will be done in less than 6 weeks - because bridals are in 7. Custom suit for Taylor - ordered.

Good thing I love planning weddings and I get to be with Taylor all day during school - because even amongst my long lists and stress I am happy!!

aBree Fashion - looks from last week 





9 comments:

  1. I remember those Nike's from high school! I loved them because they had your name on them. Call me a nerd for still remembering that! It's still on my to-do list to custom design my own... one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snow storm outfit! and the first one as well. your style is adorable! where did you get your snow boots from?

    andrea brionne
    over @himandher-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Both snow boots are Sperry TopSider via J.Crew - if you click on the link below the picture it will take you to the full post with the exact link to the website.

      Delete
  3. I love that snow storm look, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have got a lot going on !! hope the fashion show is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have got a lot going on !! hope the fashion show is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are just the cutest in all of your winter outfits. i wish it was cold and snowy where i live so i could look as cute as you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's fun to be snowy for awhile, but it gets old - and cold.

      Delete
  7. I love the snow storm outfit, you're so cute in there as well as on what you wore on Fiance's 23rd birthday. I am pretty sure the fashion show was great.

    best custom pants

    ReplyDelete