Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Day.

I used to be good at Holidays... at least better than I am now.

2009


Taylor is always so cute too - I can't find all the pictures but he is always so thoughtful - in the past he's given me personalized M&M's, jewelry, etc. and always a sweet hand-written card.


I also used to be good at blogging... (I read though some old posts as I was searching for past Valentine's Day posts) - Sorry I am not as fun, entertaining, or exciting as before. If I REALLY told you what I did each day you would be bored or stressed to tears like I am... So I guess I'll save myself the time and you the trouble of reading when there is nothing substantial to write...

This year consisted of - lots of LOVE (which is the most important part!) with my Taylor. I only saw him for a few hours though.

7:30 - Call from Taylor wishing me a happy day!

7:45 - Picked Taylor up from the parking lot and drove him to work (saved him a 10 minute walk in the freezing cold) - gave him a kiss, a brownie, and some hot chocolate.

12:00 - Met with him and his family in the Skyroom at BYU for lunch. It was yummy!

1:30 - Found the sweet card and yummy mint chocolates that Taylor snuck into my locker this morning! - Such a cutie! I also gave him his love card I made him.




3:15 - Changed out of my cute clothes (thank goodness for my dance clothes in my dance locker) and stayed in the library to study while Taylor went to class/meetings/internship presentation.

7:30 - Taylor came back to the library from his meetings and classes and we had dinner - me: Taco Bell (naturally - who else would I spend my Valentine's Day with? Pretty sure I have had Taco Bell each year on Valentine's Day at BYU) Taylor: Subway.

8:30 - Took my personal finance exam (last midterm! Holla!) I got progressively worse each test. Marketing 96%; Accounting Business Law 80%; Personal Finance 73%. It was bound to happen - I had less and less time to prepare for each exam. ((Like this personal finance exam was literally the most unprepared I have ever been for a test at BYU - I simply put "B" for Bree at least 5 times..))

9:45 - Met Taylor in the library and headed home.

10:15 - Taylor dropped me off at my house and came in for a bit so I could give him his Valentine's gift - BYU creamery mint brownie ice cream. YUM.

12:30 - Taylor called to say goodnight.

Flowers from Taylor from the fashion show - Appropriate for Valentine's Day too!

See what I wore (for the first half of the day at least) here @ aBree Fashion.

I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty! I love your golden curls

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete