Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day treat for Katie and me! French toast, berries, and Magleby's syrup! YUMMY! We ate this after seeing the movie 'Valentine's Day'...our men-less holiday spent a day early turned out to be alright after all!

I went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) ya, not my favorite place. I really dislike most modern art, some is really good. I forgot my camera card so I don't have any pictures... My friend Carrie took some so maybe I can get some from her. It was fun to see lots of the art work I studied at BYU though.

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS..

BOOKS: Two books I recommend for those lovers of tear-jerk-er love stories. Dear John and Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.

MUSIC: Favorite songs of the moment, Against All Odds-Gavin DeGraw, The Other Side of the Door-Taylor Swift, Cry-Jason Walker, Paperweight-Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk/Dear John Soundtrack, This is the Thing-Fink/Dear John Soundtrack

YOUNG WOMEN THEME: 
We are daughters of our HEAVENLY FATHER
who LOVES us, and we LOVE Him,
We will stand as witnesses of God
at all times, in all things, and in all places
as we STRIVE to live the Young Women Values which are
Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity
and Virture
We believe as we come to ACCEPT and ACT upon these values we will be prepared to
Strengthen Home and Family
Make and Keep Sacred Covenents
Receive the Ordinances of the Temple
and ENJOY the blessings of EXHAULTATION

No comments:

Post a Comment