Friday, February 26, 2010

This post is for my Mommy, so she can spend my birthday with me
I woke up and looked outside to find that it kept snowing all night and.... SCHOOL is CANCELED. which in my case didn't really matter because I only had one class. but... I can't complain. Then I made myself some French Toast! With Magleby's syrup so it is basically like I was there... kind of... haha Serendipity will make up for it though! YUMMY and read my Happy Birthday letter from Elder Wilkins

Then I opened my package from my dear FAMILY, thank you! My healthy snacks along with some rolos (I always need SOME chocolate) and my Rice Crispy Cake!!! YAY I haven't had my crispies in over 6 months... I AM SO HAPPY. Bain gave me her face, Sy gave me a sweet shirt he made, yes, he made, and I finally got my Michael Kors watch I've been wanting for over a year. 


I didn't do much, just lazed around all day which was perfect. I went to Serendipity with Emily and Katie. And it was PERFECT! YUM YUM YUM. Ravioli and my favorite sundae! Nothing is better than Serendipity! They even put candles on my sundae! YAHOO.

Now I have the BIGGEST SUGAR RUSH EVER!!!! I feel so sick haha but it was SO WORTH IT, I always eat way too much. It probably didn't help that I'm not even over my cold yet... but oh well it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment