Friday, February 19, 2010

Life @ FIT

It was a good week, full of new upcoming projects which means way too much homework!! Rated 1-5 on a scale of 1 being "easy, fine, boring" to 5 being "kill me it is going to take a lifetime BUT at least it is fun!"

Flat Pattern: Creative pants in half muslin-3. only because I am almost done with the pattern already so I just have to transfer and sew.

Fashion Faces and Places: 15 designer reports on American Designers-2. I have done 11 of them already and the other 4 are NO WHERE to be found, not online or in the library so.... It may be hard to make up stuff about someone the internet doesn't even care about.

Digital Flats and Specs: Illustrate dress in computer-3

Draping: Princess French Lining Bodice with boning and junk... AH I can only explain what that means with a picture so when it is done I will post it.-5 or 6 basically I am really not excited about the actual process...

Product Data Management: DEATH! We have 4 projects/assignments due. A huge Market Research Report, with mood boards, flats, and a rendered figure in the computer. And so much more......-5, lied more like 8 for TIME

Textiles: Read 3 chapters.... I haven't been assigned reading for 7 months. Not long enough.-1

Fashion Art and Design: 30 more thumbnail sketches for my cocktail/bridesmaid section of my "Destination Wedding" to Italy project. I can't even express how excited I am about this project!!!!-4

HELLO weekend, I already know you won't be long enough for me to get everything done, but thank you for giving me SOME time.

I LOVE homework! 

P.S I started my FIT dance team choreography! YAY I am so excited, hopefully it turns out like I think it will! I am using chairs again, can't get enough of them apparently. It is to the song "Against All Odds"-Gavin DeGraw. my love. Basically everyone feels a different emotion about the song/relationship

HATE
WHY
STAY
LOST
HURT

P.P.S. I love you Talyn

P.P.S.S. "May we cherish each and every day, even with its ups and downs, and protect ourselves from becoming consumed in what may sometimes seem like the big things, which might rob us of all the little things that are the very essence of life."
  
"We may be insignificant and contemptible in our own eyes and in the eyes of others, but the truth remains that we are the children of God and He has actually given His angels-invisible beings of power and might-charge concerning us, and they watch over us and have us in their keeping."

P.P.P.S.S. A few of my favorite things... Excedrin Migraine, J.crew, and early birthday texts and phone calls in class from SETHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment