Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY

yes, I love NYC school was CANCELED. lovely! This hasn't happened in forever, elementary school maybe, when it was well below -10 with MANY feet of snow.. actually I think even then we had to deal with the snow and trek it out to school. BUT HERE a scare of snow requires a cancellation! It is genius really! It did actually snow today, blizzard ish. and wet but not very much actually stuck to the ground.

WELL on my day off I did.... HOMEWORK during the DAY!!! Imagine that! haha instead of having to stay up to all hours of the night. BUT now I am watching HARRY POTTER and drinking HOT CHOCOLATE so it feels like a snow day! Just taking a break until I do more homework, hey, maybe it will be another snow day, THAT would be excellent!

I have one draping project I've been working on, I may post a picture, depending on how it comes out.


BUT I have pictures from the masquerade ball that I went to on my last day home, yay! They came in a package from my bestie TALYN yesterday and it basically made my day!



PS purple grapes and chocolate toffee symphony bars are two of my favorite things! -I am going to start posting a few of my favorite things in every post if I remember to....

No comments:

Post a Comment