Saturday, February 20, 2010

PDM MRR

I underestimated my draping homework... I give it a 15. UGH! I worked on it for 4 hours today and didn't even get half of it done........... lots more sewing to do.

Here is my Product Data Management (PDM) Market Research Report (MRR)


A few of my favorite things... um... bedtime!

A few of my NOT favorite things.. sore throats (please pray mine goes away ASAP I don't have time to be sick) AND crappy sewing machines that decide to break the thread EVERY 5 STITCHES, which causes Bree to be frustrated and end her sewing portion of her homework early which she will regret come tomorrow and Monday!

Please excuse my minor vent session, it has been a LONG 12 hour homework day haha oh bedtime, how I LOVE YOU and will consume to your call even though I have so much more I should do before I retire for the night. Which again I will regret tomorrow...

Sweet Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. bree! I can't believe you can do all these crazy things. Thanks for your encouragement on being able to sew that top. Haha, I forget people read that blog and it kind of made me embarrassed. I don't even know how to thread my sewing machine! It'll be a miracle if I can sew that. Hope you're getting all your stuff done!

    ReplyDelete