Thursday, February 25, 2010

THANKFUL for...

well....it has been a rather sad week for me, I've been sick and stuck in bed or suffering through classes everyday and have had way to many "wow Bree, you look really tired?" or "Hey are you alright? You don't look good at all" etc. So I figured since I've been in bed all day and I don't want to finish my book yet because then I'll be stuck with absolutely nothing to do the rest of the night that I would take this opportunity to write my THANKFUL list...

I am thankful for...
  • Kleenex's
  • Mentholatum ointment
  • Tylenol cold head congestion and sore throat pills/liquid medicine
  • Chicken noodle soup that takes only 1:30 in the microwave
  • Peach hot jell-o
  • My soft cozy blanket and T-man the frog
  • Chocolate toffee Symphony Bars from Granny and Gummy Bears from Jo-Ann's
  • Birthday packages that are waiting until tomorrow to be opened
  • Books, Hannah (my roomie) let me borrow Fallen so I wouldn't be bored out of my  mind, it is really good
  • Letters, especially letters from my best friend
  • Speed dial: 4 for Mom, 7 for Talyn
  • The 'Add to Dictionary' option on spell check, now Talyn isn't underlined every time I type it
  • the weekend, time to catch up on all of my sick days work... hopefully I am better by then
  • Serendipity TOMORROW with my dear Katie and Emily, Can't Say "NO" Sundae, no matter how sick I am I know you won't let me down! And I can't wait
  • Snow, it has been coming down ALL day, night classes are canceled, hopefully tomorrows classes will be canceled too! I even braved the snow (all bundled up of course) to hit up the drug store, plus I needed the fresh air, and caught a few snowflakes on my tongue, and i loved it
  • My Christmas presents, rain-boots so my Ugg's don't get ruined in the major slush and my big J.Crew puffer to keep me toasty
  • Dreams, and sleeping in general
  • My wall of pictures in my dorm, all the loving faces that smile back at me
  • More importantly For all the people in  my wall of pictures, and the few new ones I've met here who will be on my next wall for sure.
  • Ear plugs
  • Hot showers
  • Love: giving and receiving 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for a beautiful, smart, kind, talented, thoughtful, loving daughter. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete