Saturday, February 27, 2010

3 A.M.

My EPIC birthday event....

I fell asleep early, still not feeling well, at 11, everything was all good, perfect considering my circumstances......

Then 3:00 AM I get a rude awakening to the most HORRID sound in the universe... the fire alarm, which would be fine if it was there to save my life but no..... We all had to evacuate the building, in the 12 inches of snow, in the middle of the night, with completely stupid people who "didn't have time" to grab their pants or put shoes on even though it is FREEZING outside. Funny, I managed to put my sweats, rain boots, and coat on....to each their own I guess...

The alarm was either a drill which means someone deserves a good spank since it is 3 in the morning, on a snow day, and a friday OR someone on the 4th floor burned their toast or popcorn like last time.

Basically after staying outside for 20 mintues... no fire... I got the wonderful opportunity of going back inside where no one checked ID's so basically anyone was welcome, and some of my roommates never remember to lock the door... either I am lucky to live on the 13th floor where if someone wanted to kill us they would probably start on the lower levels since the elevators were temporarily out of order OR I am seriously in danger because why not start on the 13th floor?! It is already a creepy number.

Oh did I mention I had to walk up all 13 flights of stairs...

Ya so that is how I spent the rest of my birthday, as I was climbing the stairs I did get to listen to my bestie Talyn sing to me on my voice mail, so thanks Tal, love you! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love you. funny stuff. i thought it would be a funny birthday prank.. so i may or may not have made an anonymous phone call about a fire or something....

    ReplyDelete