Monday, February 14, 2011

happy HEART day!

Sweethearts Dance-Feb. 2007 (junior year)
 Happy Valentines Day to all you out there with significant others and to you lovelies who are flying solo! We all enjoy love so embrace this AMAZING holiday! What will I be doing today?... Well I will be in the one and only BYU library! Until about 9 P.M. or so doing my immense amount of homework that follows me around everywhere I go...Tonight I will be doing accounting and finishing my book that I get to write an amazing 10-12 page paper about next week. FUN-I know. If anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome. Oh and I am sporting a prime fashion statement today. Navy sweats, a gray tee, and a gray hoodie zip up-classy and festive, I know. I am wearing my "Taylor" scarf though... In Ballet we all dressed up in red or pink.. so since my sister and I hardly own ANY red or pink I had to search through old dance costumes to find something and I ended up with a hot pink shirt.... just my style! ha. 

On this day I received one Valentine's treat so far.. from my Ballet teacher-a Reese's heart and a Tootsie Roll (which reminded me that Tootsie Rolls are DEFINITELY one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE candies. I love them.) Oh wait! I just found a Kit Kat in my lunch from my mommy! Dang 3 of the best candies all for me! Yay. AND my mom made me heart shaped pancakes for breakfast! SO cute. 


Here are a few of my all time favorite classic Love Songs. 

                           
Wow... I am so unproductive ALL THE TIME. Instead of using my hour break to read, I blogged.... oops! If I was 100% productive all the time think about how great life would be... My list of out of school projects gets longer and longer everyday and nothing ever gets crossed off because I sit and do pointless stuff so often. My goal this week is to be more productive. I have scheduled myself to be at school almost every night until 9 doing homework so I won't get any outside of school stuff done-but hopefully I'll at least get all my homework done (for some reason my work load this week is HUGE and nothing big is really due... weird.) Hopefully sometime in the near future I'll have time for...
  • Scrapbooking
  • ACTUALLY SEWING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss it! 
  • Finishing my inspiration journals
  • Printing my online recipe file and putting into a book
  • Printing/organizing my HUGE online wedding inspiration file
  • Putting together my final Fashion Design portfolio
  • and the list goes on and on.....
..One Day.
Well enjoy the day-express your LOVE!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment