Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Holiday.

No school holiday's are the best.. no matter how unimportant they may seem. President's Day... I mean really-who does anything for President's Day that should require no school???? But hey, no complaints here. 

Saturday was my LAZY day-I literally did nothing but sit in bed-sketch up a few designs (for 2 possible business ideas that may one day be in the works-BYU approved leotards and modest wedding gowns) and watch One Tree Hill, Glee, Gossip Girl, and about 10 episodes of Lost. Productive-I know. I felt disgusting and pointless all day but I think I really needed a rest because come Sunday I was back on track and ready to work. 

Today consisted of a few lovely things and a few not so lovely but necessary things.
  • Magleby's Fresh with Cami
  • Accounting Homework (in all honestly I really like accounting so I sometimes enjoy that homework.. my mom majored in accounting-I guess it runs in the family)
  • Starting and getting 2/3 done with my 10-12 page Anthropology paper (Hunting among the Bushman people of Africa and how it relates to every aspect of society and forms social solidarity) Exciting huh?! (and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... at all! Thank goodness-I was stressing, I've never written this long of a paper before)
  • Glee for FHE with family!
  • Hot Chocolate
  • AND I found the most AMAZING cookies that I am making for myself for my birthday!!! Picky Palate-S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
images via Picky Palate

are you for real???? 
THESE HAVE MY NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM!
I can't wait for Saturday!
  • one last thing, LOOK at these AMAZING shorts!!!!!!!!! I love them. Oh so very much. Found on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Those smores cookies look AMAZING!I am making them for sure! I can't even believe they are real! So glad you posted those. Good to see you the other night!

    ReplyDelete