Monday, February 7, 2011

news..

Vegas was nice and relaxing, we got home around 5:30 so school from 9-5 today isn't looking too awesome... and then there is homework... but it was a good break.

Sy: QUALIFIED FOR STATE!!!!!!! 3rd in region, 7th in division, and state is this week! I am SO dang excited for him, he deserves it.

Bain: WON 2nd place high score solo and also won an outstanding dancer scholarship which means she gets to compete for the title of outstanding dance in NYC this summer at NYCDA and she also gets to do the convention free of charge! CONGRATULATIONS to my amazing little sister!

Me: I got a 97% on  my accounting test, only missed 1. I didn't do quite as good on my History test but.. I feel okay about it-I don't know my final score yet since there was an essay portion.

Seth: Got 2 bruises the size of baseballs (naturally since they were from baseballs) on his thigh after his scrimmage game last week. One is the color of a super nova-pink, purple, and HUGE. The other one is brown and yellow... no bueno. Welcome Baseball season!

No comments:

Post a Comment