Monday, February 28, 2011

twenty-one

 
 My friends Haley and Talyn surprised me Saturday morning with Magleby's breakfast!


Talyn and I went to Timp. Temple. Always a good time! (and a lovely picture HA)
 It's official-My 14 year old sister is taller than me
I got a surprise in the mail. 

Later that night some friends came over to PARTY!
BEST salsa EVER, MAGNOLIA'S banana pudding, S'more cookies, famous rice crispy cake.
My New Yorkers-Emily and Katie
TALYN
My dancers-Annie and Kenzie
Miss Megan

It was a good time!-didn't get to bed until about 2 and I had to wake up early for my next adventure.

WAYNE COUNTY with TALYN! -My lovely long time friend Gavin Anderson returned from the NY NY North Mission and his homecoming talk was Sunday. We made the 2.5 hour drive in the snow to see him and it was so FUN! Road trip complete with Taylor Swift, our good old friends from the 90's, and some sweet country. We laughed, we smiled, we talked, we sang-it was great.


Gavin and I have known each other since... before digital cameras HA! EFY summer 2005 is when we met and we have been friends ever since! Love this boy!
(I wish I had more pictures of us on my lap top... but I don't)
our changing rooms...
After I visited Debbie for a while

Then I opened my gifts
Best birthday weekend EVER!
THANKS to everyone who made it amazing!

2 comments:

  1. How were the smore cookies? After I saw the link on your blog to them I wanted to make them too but they look hard to make. How did they turn out though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They weren't hard to make, the dough balls with the s'mores inside are HUGH but it is easy. The cookie dough is very good and I would say eat them ASAP after getting out of the oven, we made them the night before so we had to warm them up... they would have been better fresher. Everyone said they were really good, I was really sick so I actually haven't even eaten one yet but my friends enjoyed them, and they weren't hard at all. I'd recommend them if you have an occasion to share because THEY ARE HUGE!-and make about a dozen.

    ReplyDelete