Saturday, February 19, 2011

...

Seriously the ONLY outfits I have for the past few weeks... MWF are officially sweats days, when you have dance classes from 9-1:30 there is NO point in bringing other clothes. SO I officially look like a slob. Lovely. No wonder I've never been asked on a date while attending BYU... I am simply not dating material. haha I love my dance classes though so I guess finding my future husband will just have to wait.
Clockwise-
1.BAIN: Cardigan, Shirt, Boots-J.Crew, Pants-Banana Republic
2.BAIN: All J.Crew
Me: Necklace, Sweater-J.Crew, Skirt-Anthropologie, Shoes-Payless, Tights-Nordstrom, Belt-Gap? (it's my sister's-I don't know for sure)
3. All J.Crew
4. Both Shirts, Shoes (Sperry Topsiders),Pearl Necklace-J.Crew, Other Necklace-street fair in NYC, Pants-Banana Republic
5. All clothes J.Crew, Boots-Steve Madden
6. Sweater, Pixie Pants, Boots-J.Crew, Dress-Urban Outfitters, Necklace-Gift

For your viewing pleasure-some videos of the daily lives of the Woolstenhulme's. We were all super hyper the other night and.... honestly it is probably only funny to us but... oh well. Here is Sy being... well Sy, and here is Bain with her many faces and moods ha.
My daddy is so SWEET. He got my mommy flowers and chocolate for V-Day. And yes, we do still have Christmas up along with our Valentine Decorations. I personally love it! Two of the greatest holiday's celebrating together! Joyous!


No comments:

Post a Comment