Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Day and Such


Well... after getting home from Vegas I've been super lazy and tired... and haven't done much homework.. which I will hate myself for next week when all my reading builds up.. but it's okay. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Homework can be put off for family and friends which is exactly what I have planned this week. Those are the things that make life meaningful!

Sy wrestles in STATE today and tomorrow.. I think I may skip my Ballet class which is no bueno BUT you only wrestle in state once ya know... He may also wrestle tomorrow if he moves on.

Thursday night my mom and I are going to 'Cinderella' put on by Theatre Ballet at BYU. The more I go to Ballet, the better I get and the more I like it... I almost want to do Theatre Ballet... but it will take up so much time and since I am not a dance major..... we'll see. They also have a team called Ballet Showcase which I am not sure what all they do but I don't think it is quite as intense as TB.

Friday I get to hang out with my lovey TALYN who I miss dearly!!!!!! Movies and sleepover! Also my little sister is performing in her school choir in some production "Evening with Andrew Lloyd Weber"-should be exciting, I sure LOVE A.L.W. and all his music (Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat (our family has history with this soundtrack. For the last hour of every road trip we blast this CD and we all sing at the top of our lungs and dance along... it is really a sight to see-and SO MUCH FUN! I will definitely be passing on this tradition when I have kids) and Phantom of the Opera (which happens to be one of my most FAVORITE movies))
"Joseph" Car Ride

Saturday I get Katie and Emily time which I haven't had in F.O.R.E.V.E.R. I am excited! YAY, more girl time and treats. I can't wait.

As for yesterday.. I was busy trying to throw something together for Taylor for Valentines Day... I wanted to do something different than I ever have before... possibly make him a little embarrassed-all in good fun. My dad and Seth said it would be fun to go all out so that his roommates have a chance to possibly give him a hard time. So a stuffed animal and a singing card was definitely the route I took! Hope he doesn't get too embarrassed! haha Classy, I know. (The card sings "Sugar Pie, Honey Bun... You Know that I Love You, I Can't Help Myself, I Love You and Nobody Else.... " my sister also came up with a few very exciting mission related raps/poems for him so that he has to keep the card open and singing if he wants to read them haha) and the frog says "Prince Charming" (I named him Tay Tay Junior ha) There are also definitely heart/love widow stickers that he better put up! I did throw in a few very yummy homemade treats, Coconut Chex Mix, Oreo Balls, and Red Velvet Cake Truffles.

Happy Valentines Day.





1 comment:

  1. Hehe that's too cute. I made Eric a super embarrassing Valentines pkg when he was in the MTC just for kicks too. So fun. And wow-- red velvet truffles!?? I NEED that recipe!! FAST!

    ReplyDelete