Wednesday, February 9, 2011

STATE

I skipped all of school to spend the day supporting this cute boy!!!


Let's talk a little about Sy.
Freshmen Year Wrestling: won 1 match
Sophomore Year Wrestling: won 7 matches
Junior Year Wrestling: won half of his matches
Senior Year Wrestling: QUALIFIED for STATE! Out of about 70 kids in his weight class he tied for 9th!!!

He is now done with wrestling... but good news is he can eat again (he is eating a hot pocket right this minute-I just got back from the store with him)! He won his first match but faced two very good wrestlers and lost his second two. He is an amazing, dedicated, strong kid and I am SO happy and proud of him!!! I mean seriously about 1/2 of the kids quit halfway through the season because it is HARD, too hard, but Sy pushed through it all, for 4 years!
after SY won his 1st match
Icing Knee (and Shoulder in above picture)

Dominating!

This is what I added to Sy's dinner plate tonight!

I've decided that wrestling is the best sport and wish that more people did it. Not only are their bodies amazing but it is definitely the hardest sport there is! It is a REAL MAN'S sport and I love it.

And while I'm already bragging about my little bro I might as well put up the pictures of Miss Bain dancing from Vegas last weekend. 



this isn't from last weekend but I love it
I love my family! (next weekend Bain has another competition in Ogden (it makes me miss my competition days...) and my birthday weekend, the one after next, I am most likely going up to Idaho with my Daddy to see Seth play baseball!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment