Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!


The day has come...... 
I might cry. It'll be epic.
Talyn, Taylor, and I are going at midnight. 
Yes, we are dressing up.
and yes, we are excited!!!!! 

Summer of 2009 I read all the books in a row. That was the best experience of my life. I think that is something I will need to do again... soon!

I WISH I was this cool. 
Maybe when this one comes out on DVD I'll have a Harry Potter marathon party and make these AWESOME treats! Find recipes here @ Beantown Baker


In the past I've dressed up HP style twice.
Once for a school dance my senior year-the theme was sports-we were quidditch players!!! We know... we are awesome. 


The other time was for the 6th movie with Sy (I was in NYC for the 7th so we couldn't dress up together for that one)


I'm EXCITED!!




No comments:

Post a Comment