Thursday, July 7, 2011

the perfect image of summer...

j.crew + crab = perfection

This is precisely why I am living on the East Coast one day. Crab.... all the time. YUMMMMMMY!

p.s. sorry for the lack of outfit pictures... my mom has been out of town which means.. I have no one to take my pictures. 

my dad took these two and they are all I have...


Outfit 1
-Dress: J.Crew. one of those steals where I think it was marked down wrong because online it was marked down to only about $50 but I saw it come out of no where when I was making my second rounds around Rockefeller Center's J.Crew last year and it was only $19.99... WHAT? I didn't even try it on, I was on my way to check out and it was a small so I grabbed it and it was a good day! 
-Cardigan: Urban Outfitters. again... it will never be to warm for me to wear a cardigan. I love them.
-Belt/Sash: J.Crew. It's adorable. I bought it on sale when I was in the depths of despair at FIT.
-Shoes: farlyrobin @Kaleidoscope. I should have taken an up close picture-I will next time. They are surprisingly pink (NOT my color) with sequins on them. I bought them for my Senior Dinner Dance.

senior dinner dance-2008

Outfit 2
-Sweater: J.Crew. Factory. Navy-lightweight-nautical-LOVE.
-Jeans: Hudson. my favorite brand. They fit again! YAY! 
-Shoes: J.Crew. cute little brown bow shoes. Sample Sale. couldn't resist.
-Headband: aBree Original. Oh my headband making days...... I've made close to 500 probably. I am so sick of headbands haha. I hardly wear them anymore. But I really LOVE this one. all my nautical colors-classy and summer fresh.

p.p.s. also, sorry that my blog hasn't been too exciting lately. There is a certain boy who is taking up most of my free time.......and that is okay with me!

I mean really-how can you resist this??? (he is going to kill me for posting this but these are some of the new J.Crew clothes he got along with his new Sperry Top-Siders... and since this blog has lots of fashion in it I thought I would feature him. Hopefully he takes it as a compliment!)

p.p.p.s. note to self.... it is perfectly normal to get a girls number at the temple.. situation: If you are an unmarried temple worker and see a cute girl doing baptisms you just need to ask an old man who works at the temple too to tell her "if you could leave your first name and number at the front desk when you leave there is a young man here who works at the temple who would love to have it!"............YES. That DID happen. hahaha. oh marriage. the things we do to follow the prophet. 


p.p.p.p.s. I love RUMBI. Their salads and their sweet potato fries. I have been craving them like CRAZY so on Monday night my dad and I went there for dinner! Yummy.


p.p.p.p.p.s. look how cute this bride is that I just posted about on Avenia's blog. Check it out!

LOVE her dress!!!

and for fun-some inspirational pictures-things I love...

self-explanatory
simply perfection.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE-so beautiful
the colors, the suitcase, it's lovely
AMAZING detail. I want.

summer mood board!
DETAIL!!! it's BEAUTIFUL
I want these SO DANG BAD!
hopefully will one day be my ring. I LOVE IT!!!

pure perfection in a shoe
love everything about this picture

summer fresh!
IN LOVE with the mailbox, the flowers, the letters, the books.. everything!

if I was a decoration-this would be me!
THIS CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE.
'smores. de-freaking-licious.
this picture reads 'sweet perfection' to me.
I WANT A WINTER WEDDING!!!!
classic. sophisticated. perfection. beauty. AMAZING!
love the detail work!
My dream RIVINI gown
open backs. they are my favorite. love.
Dear Vera Wang: your models are CREEPY but your dresses are FLAWLESS!!!
makes me wish I didn't stop playing the piano
wonderful colors.
   
LOVE this table setting. the silverware and flowers!!!!!!!
SWEET picture!! The lighting is stunning
sun hats + j.crew + weddings.... I think so!
again with the winter weddings-my dream!! LOVE LOVE!

big flowers, embellishments, and texture-all my favorite things
I think we can all tell it is my day off and I don't know what to do with myself!

1 comment:

  1. Bree! I'm so flattered that one of my wedding pics made your blog!! :) That's exciting your doing a wedding, you'll be amazing. Can't wait to see pictures of what you do :)

    ReplyDelete