Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nothing too exciting to post this week except......

It's official. 
I am making Katie's Wedding GOWN!!!!! 
and my mom and I are doing her engagement and bridal pictures,
the flowers,
and possibly the cake! 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! 
My best friend is GETTING MARRIED!

it feels like just yesterday that we were both lonely together-watching Heroes-eating cookie dough-in New York City.....It was such a blessing to meet Katie! We are practically the same person and I just love her so dang much. I am going to miss her when she moves to Salt Lake City but I am also certain that we will be friends FOR LIFE! There is no question in my mind about that!

In other news...

My mom and Bain returned from NYC early Saturday morning.
Bain and her team did AMAZING.
This is the sweet moment when one of their dances won Critics Choice-
which is a BIG deal!

priceless

and now a couple outfits from this week... 

work outfits
 Outfit 1-a little more formal.
Silk tank: J.Crew
Caridgan: Target
Sash: from an Anthropolgie dress
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Farylrobin@Kaleidoscope

 Outfit 2-a little more casual.
Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: J.Crew
Belt: J.Crew. I borrowed from Bain.
Shoes: J.Crew-Sperry Topsiders

date night

Taylor took me out to Red Lobster (my favorite-CRAB LEGS) and then we used our Pass of all Passes to play glow in the dark mini golf at Trafalga (yes in my heels and skirt haha). 

Shirt: Gap.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. Bain just got it in NYC.
Shoes: Seychelles.

and here are my stylish siblings

I don't know about Sy's outfit...
Bain's dress is new-from a NYC boutique
My Shirt: Nordstrom
Skirt: Sample Sale in NYC
Necklace: Anthropolgie
Heels: J.Crew


My lessons in church today were on Eternal Marriage-always a fun topic in the singles ward. 
I found this quote that I really like from President Eyring

“I give counsel to husbands and wives. Pray for the love which allows you to see the good in your companion. Pray for the love that makes weaknesses and mistakes seem small. Pray for the love to make your companion’s joy your own. Pray for the love to want to lessen the load and soften the sorrows of your companion.”

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of skirt and want it!! urban?? ahh I need to go!

    ReplyDelete