Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a post about my amazing sister BAIN

Her summer has been BUSY!!!
All of June was spent at the dance studio..... she'd be there from at least 8am-4pm M-TH and usually more.
She then went to NYCDA in New York City for 10 days for Nationals (she got back Saturday).
Today she left for girls camp (she comes home Friday night).
This coming Saturday we leave for Lake Powell for a week.
The week after she has a 3 day dance camp in Park City.
Then it's Sy's senior trip to California.
I think there is one week-she'll probably have a Ballet workshop at the studio.
Then school starts!!! she'll be in HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! she's grown up so fast.

It sounds so stressful and tiring......I guess I forget that that's how my summers were in high school too.
I'm extremely glad that I am not that busy in the summers anymore.

As for Bain here are some fun pictures from her trip.

Bain spent her 15th birthday in NYC... she got a HUGE tub of Banana Pudding and Homemade Fresh Guacamole and free dessert from Mama Mexico!!!
having fun in the subway

How to Succeed in Business-Daniel Radcliffe
Shake Shack and Alice's Tea Cup

Can't Say No Sundae
gifts for the hotel room




LOVE this picture
Bain with Joey Dowling who choreographed her solo
Love you Bainy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment