Sunday, July 31, 2011

what's kept me busy...

1. Avenia Bridal. Visit their BLOG.

2. Katie's Dress. It's coming along!!! The 2nd fitting went AMAZINGLY well! The next step is FABRIC! YAY. 

1st fitting

altering and cutting

after 2nd fitting

3. Taylor. We've been quite a few places this week. Unfortunately I didn't take ANY pictures....... oops. Monday we went up to Midway/Heber to my family's time share at Zermatt to celebrate Tay's half birthday-cheesy I know. BUT we've missed TWO birthdays so........... I thought I'd be fun-and it was! Friday Gavin and Stephanie got MARRIED!!!! So we drove down to Richfield for their reception. Gavin was in the same mission as Tay so there were ALOT of missionaries there that Taylor got to catch up with... and finally- Saturday Tay and I went up to Salt Lake to spend the day/evening. 



Congratulations Gavin and Steph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment