Monday, August 1, 2011

a few outfits...

I failed to include in yesterday's post. Nothing exciting really...just a couple church outfits and a couple work outfits......

Surprisingly not much J.Crew this week....... OH HOW I WANT IT TO BE FALL!!!!! I miss my warm J.Crew sweaters!!!!! I've decided I am a COMFY girl. I like my fashion comfy. Tay and I stopped in J.Crew on Saturday-we both decided we'll be rich one day so we can by lots of clothes and I decided that I MISS J.CREW!! There were SO many things I wanted SO dang bad.... boo... college student living is no bueno.

(pictures read like a book-L to R, Top to Bottom)

Sunday Outfit 1: (worn to a homecoming I went to with Taylor)
DRESS: I bought this dress years ago and recently re-discovered it. I altered it a little bit and decided it could come straight out of Anthropologie. BUT it didn't-it is from..... SAVERS! Sometimes you hit the jack pot there!
EARRINGS: I saw these at Nordstrom and I said to myself "THOSE ARE SO ME! I NEED THEM!" so I bought them. and I love them.
BELT: Flower Basket.
SHOES: J.Crew

Work Outfit 1: (Wednesday)
SHIRT: J.Crew-I could only wear woven tops at J.Crew when I worked there so I have a few shirts I wouldn't have originally bought without that purpose in mind.....this is one of those but surprisingly it is turning into a 'Go-To' shirt because it is so soft, comfy, and I LOVE the color.
PANTS: J.Crew
NECKLACE: NYC Street
SHOES: J.Crew
(okay so I guess today was all J.Crew..)

Work Outfit  2: (Thursday)
DRESS: Urban Outfitters. Just simple-jersey
CARDIGAN: Anthropologie-definitely one of my favorites
NECKLACE: J.Crew
BELT: J.Crew
SHOES: Farylrobin @ Kaleidoscope-these were such a good purchase, they are so comfy and I've never gone a day wearing these without getting at least 1 compliment on them. 

Sunday Outfit 2: (Tay gave a talk in church)
SHIRT: J.Crew-Navy sequins (my hair is covering it...oops.)
CARDIGAN: Target
SKIRT: Anthropologie-major sale, SUPER cute.
NECKLACE: aBree Original
SHOES: Guess @ Bloomingdale's-bought years ago on a whim..and ended up wearing them in my Jr. Miss pageant 2007.

sorry-shoes not even pictured...
Somehow the colors were EXACT!! I was lucky. This dress is the ONLY "prom-ish" dress I ever bought and shopping for pageant dresses was the only time I ever went dress shopping. My style is a little less sparkly and poofy so I couldn't wear the ones I made because they weren't quite pageant material.. I actually found this one though which I thought did compliment me and my taste (and it was my favorite color)... I actually ended up wearing it to Preference 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment