Monday, August 29, 2011

first day back.

I love school.

Here is my amazingly unflattering, awkward, and rather ridiculous first day of school picture... I don't really know what I was doing..... ha


More to come.. hopefully. This blog may be slightly neglected this semester. It is definitely going to be a hard and time consuming one. Basically I'll be reading my life away in textbooks.

Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson's
Shoes: J.Crew-Sperry Top Siders

The only thing I do know is that I am EXTREMELY excited for my 1.5 hour massage tomorrow. I NEED IT SO BAD!!! 


Oh... and wish me luck for my FIRST day of teaching tomorrow. I just printed my roll, read through my syllabus, finalized the class schedule.... and basically I am all ready to take on this fun new opportunity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment