Sunday, August 28, 2011

I have so much I want to write...

BUT it is now 9:30-the day went by too quickly... I start school at 8 am tomorrow and... hopefully I'll find time tomorrow to write more. Highly unlikely though... School excites me but stresses me out... and so does teaching my first Jazz class... So this week might be kind of crazy. I hate when the moment is gone though-today at church was SO good and I want to convey what I felt and what I learned so badly... I will try very hard to do so tomorrow before I lose the feelings..

for now.
outfits.


 Me:
Necklace: Anthro
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (I have about 10 of these in multiple colors-my FAVORITE shirts)
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Old Navy. ha. 

Sy:
Shirt and Belt: I don't know
Tie: J.Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: J.Crew

Bain:
Dress: Nordstrom
Cardigan: J.Crew
Shoes: used to be mine a long time ago.. I don't remember where I got them..


No comments:

Post a Comment