Saturday, August 27, 2011

I spent WAY too much money this week.....
-Banana Republic was having a 50% off sale. So I went....$$
-I went tumbling with Kenzie and her friends. $
-Dentist....... $$$
-Breakfast at Magleby's with Emily and Katie. $
-Made Rolo cookies with Brandon.. did you know a bag of Rolo's is like $5??! Plus I really needed Tootsie Rolls so I got some of those too... $
-Photoshoot. $$
-50% off at Gap.......$$
-Broken ipod = new ipod.. $$$
-Hudson jeans..I needed a new pair that fit. $$
-1 1/2 hour massage for next Tuesday. $$

Good thing I have two jobs (plus a wedding dress and wedding accessories/headbands on the side). I live at home. and I have nothing to do but save money (and spend it apparently).

Two more photos.



1 comment:

  1. oooh my gosh these photos are amazing! I want to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete